GTO PRO SL2200B Secondary Heavy Duty Slide Gate Opener
The GTO Sliding Gate Operators is designed for light commercial application. This powerful sliding gate operators can make opening you chainlink slide gate more efficient and add the ease of entrance to your home or business. The GTO/PRO PRO-SL2000B series will handle gates weighing up to 1000 lbs. (453.6 kg) and 30 ft. (9.1 m) in length with a 20 ft. (6.1 m) opening;
The PRO-SL2000B/1000B series are powered by one 12 Volt DC / 7.0 amp hour, sealed, rechargeable battery (included). Battery charge is maintained by a120V AC/60 Htz input and 18V AC at 40 VA. output transformer rectified, to 14V DC through control board. Large battery (FP295) recommend in higher cycle or solar applications.
• Full systems capable “add on ready” heavy-duty control board includes adjustable obstruction sensing, gate sequencing and auto close settings (0-120 seconds).
• Includes a built-in internal friction disk brake/lock
• Small footprint for tight spaces.
• Easy to install 4’ (1.2m) long post mount provided.
• Chain disconnect for manual operation.
• Light commercial and residential cycle rated to 100 cycles daily
• UL rated for Class I, II, & III. System certified to be in compliance with UL 325, 5th edition.
Powered by: a reliable 12 Volt (120 Watt)
DC motor, case hardened steel gear reducer.
Temperature rating: -5° F (-28° C ) to +160° F ( 93° C)
Opening time: 1 foot (.31 m) per second.
Friction disk brake/lock: designed to prevent forced entry on models:
PRO-SL1000B and PRO-SL2000B.
• The GTO/PRO® control board can be programmed for for left-to-right or right-to-left opening.
• Adjustable auto close, obstruction sensitivity and dual gate sequencing.
• One button auto-memorization of digital transmitter code.
• Charging regulated circuit on control board. “Sleep draw” is 40 mA; “active draw” is 2 to 9 amps.
• GTO/PRO® remote-mounted 318 MHz RF receiver and one button transmitter. Included
• Fully compatible accessory terminal block provides connections for safety loops, wands, intercoms, card readers, phone systems.
The PRO-SL2000B/1000B series are powered by one 12 Volt DC / 7.0 amp hour, sealed, rechargeable battery (included). Battery charge is maintained by a120V AC/60
Htz input and 18V AC at 40 VA. output, transformer rectified to 14V DC through
control board. Large battery (FP295) recommend in higher cycle or solar applications