• Larger, higher powered, lower RPM motor
• IMPROVED wind load operation
• Reduced gear motor noise
• Doubled motor brush life
• Increased operating speed by 10%
• NEW rev-counter board with reed switch technology
• NEW controller with Jog button technology used in GPX series
• IMPROVED front mount and scraper seal design
The PRO SW2000XLS will operate a gate up to 16 ft. (4.9 m) long or weighing 500 lbs. (226.8 kg) per leaf if all proper installation procedures have been followed. Ball bearing hinges should be used on all gates weighing over 250 lbs. (113.4 kg).
Includes battery backup, radio receiver, entry transmitter, AC transformer, and all necessary mounting hardware for a post mounted installation, 10” (25.4 cm) total offset.
▶ Easy transmitter programming with the touch of a button.
▶ Includes battery backup, receiver antenna, entry transmitter, AC transformer and all necessary mounting hardware for a post mounted installation, 8˝ (25.4 cm) total offset.
• The GTO/PRO® control board can be programmed for pull-to open or push-to-open.
• Operating temp -5 F (-21C) to +160 F (71 C).
• Opening time: From 15 to 20 seconds.
• Range of arm stroke: is up to 13˝ (33 cm).
• Operator length: with arm fully retracted is 33.75˝ (85.2 cm),mounting point to Mounting point.
• Operation, diagnostic and safety alarms,
• Inherent obstruction sensing.
• Soft start/soft stop—for long mechanical life expectancy.
• Auto close adjustable 3–120 seconds delay.
• 12 Volt DC / 7.0 amp hour, sealed, rechargeable battery (included).
Battery charge is maintained by a 120V AC/60 Hz input and 14V AC, 28 VA, transformer.
• Powered by a reliable 12 Volt DC motor.
• Charging regulated circuit on control board. “Sleep draw” is 15 mA; “active draw” is 2 to 5 amps.
Solar Power: For dual gates, we recommend a minimum of 10 watts. (FM123)
Dual Gates: The PRO-SW2002XLS Kit contains both the master arm and second operator arm with a 32 ft. (9.8m) power cable for a dual gate application.
Push to Open applications: require one Pushto-Open bracket (347IH) per operator.