• Increased operating speed by 10% • NEW rev-counter board with reed switch technology (backward compatible) • Reinstated larger control box • Reinstated heavy duty hardware for 1000 lb. - 20 ft. gates • IMPROVED front mount and scraper seal design
Includes battery backup, radio receiver, entry transmitter, AC transformer and all necessary mounting hardware for a post mounted installation, 17˝ (43.2 cm) total offset.
The PRO SW4000XLS series will operate a gate up to 20 ft. (6.1 m) long and weighing 1000 lbs. (453 kg) each leaf if all proper installation procedures have been followed. Ball bearing hinges should be used on all gates weighing over 250 lbs. (113.4 kg).
▶ One button auto-memorization of digital transmitter code. ▶Includes battery backup, 318 MHz RF radio receiver, entry transmitter, AC transformer and all necessary mounting hardware for a post mounted installation, 17˝ (43 cm) total offset.
• The GTO/PRO® control board can be programmed for pull-to-open or push-to-open.
• Operating temp -5 F (-21C) to +160 F (71 C).
• Opening time: from 18 to 20 seconds (typical installation).
• Range of arm stroke: is up to 22˝ (56 cm).
• Operator length: with arm fully retracted is 46.25˝ (118 cm), mounting point to mounting point.
• Operation, diagnostic and safety alarms,
• Inherent obstruction sensing.
• Soft start/soft stop—for long mechanical life expectancy.
• Auto close adjustable 3–120 seconds delay.
• 12 Volt DC / 7.0 amp hour, sealed, rechargeable battery (included).
Battery charge is maintained by a 120V AC/60 Hz input, 18V AC, 40 VA output, transformer through control board.
• Powered by a reliable 12 Volt (120 Watt) DC motor, 16:1 planetary gear drive system.
• Charging regulated circuit on control board. “Sleep draw” is 15 mA; “active draw” is 3 to 7 amps.
2 Year (RESIDENTIAL application)
System Certified with UL325 5th Edition safety standards, ETL listed.
Solar Power: For dual gates, we recommend a minimum of 10 watts. (FM123)
Dual Gates: The PRO-SW4200XLS works as a second gate operator when combined with a PRO-SW4000XLS. Includes 50 ft. (15.2m) power cable.
Push to Open applications: require one Push-to-Open bracket per operator (R4KPTO per operator).
• Automatic Gate Lock (FM144/FM142)
• Residential Intercom / Keypad (F3100MBC)
• Gooseneck Pedestal (F100 / F110)
• Driveway Exit Wand (FM139, FM140, FM141)
• Solar Panel (FM122 / FM123)
• Keychain Transmitter (RB741 / RB742 / RB743)
• Digital Keypad (F310)