The Mighty Mule SW4000XL or Mighty Mule 4200XL will handle gates weighing up to 1000 lbs. (453 kg) and 20 ft. (6.1 m) in length (per leaf) if all per installation cedures have been followed. Ball bearing hinges should be used on all gates weighing over 250 lbs (113.4 kg).
Includes battery backup, radio receiver, entry transmitter, AC transformer, and all necessary mounting hardware for a post or column mount installation, 19” (.48 cm) total offset.
Mighty Mule SW4000XL FEATURES
• Ideal for column mount applications with up to 19” (48 cm) of offset.
• Extended Cycle Life - Enhanced motor design makes this operator ideal for today’s single family estates, housing complexes of up to twenty multi-family units or equivalent commercial applications
• Features Mighty Mule / true soft start and stop operation. Open and Close times from 18 seconds.
• Full systems capable, single/dual control board includes an adjust able obstruction sensing, gate sequencing and auto close settings.
• U.L. rated for Class I, II, III & IV. System certified to be in compliance with U.L. 325, 5th edition.
Mighty Mule SW4000XL CONTROLS
• The Mighty Mule / control board can be grammed for pull-to-open or push-to-open.
• Adjustable auto close, obstruction sensitivity and dual gate sequencing.
• One button auto-memorization of digital transmitter code.
• Charging regulated circuit on control board. “Sleep draw” is 40 mA; “active draw” is 2 to 9 amps.
• Mighty Mule / remote-mounted 318 MHz RF receiver and one button transmitter (included).
Mighty Mule SW4000XL POWER
The Mighty Mule SW4000XL system is powered by two 12 Volt DC / 7.0 amp hour, sealed, rechargeable batteries (included). Battery charge is maintained by a120V AC/60 Htz input and 18V AC at 40 VA. output transformer rectified, to 14V DC through control board.
Mighty Mule SW4000XL DRIVE
Powered by: a reliable 12 Volt (120 Watt) DC motor, 16:1 planetary gear drive system.
Temperature rating: -5°F (-28°C) to +160°F (71°C). Battery rating.
Mighty Mule SW4000XL Opening time: From 18 seconds.
Range of arm stroke: is up to 22”(56 cm).
Operator length with arm fully retracted is 46.25” (118 cm), mounting point to mounting point.
Solar Panel Charger: float voltage 14.5 V DC output from
a 19-3/8” (49.21 cm) x 15 1/4” (38.74 cm) silicon alloy panel.
Generates minimum of 10 watts at 600 mA. A gated diode on the control board prevents battery discharge. (FM123)
Designed to work as a slave gate operator in dual gate applications when combined with a Mighty Mule SW4000X; includes a 50’ (15.2m) power cable.