The DSP-55-100' detector is intended to be a full-featured single channel detector that can work with both inductive loops as well as the new Diablo Controls mini-loops. Many features have been included which are normally found only on more expensive models. The small package is powered by a high-performance 8-bit microcontroller that does not skimp on performance. The DSP-55 detector has a small footprint and was designed to retrofit into many existing locations that may require a detector upgrade. This allows maintenance personnel to carry only one detector to meet most, if not all, of their vehicle detection needs.
The detector uses a 10-pin Molex connector for its connections and has three solid-state (open-collector) outputs. The solid-state outputs allow for a smaller total package size, lower power consumption, and elimination of contact bounce.
- Can be connected to a standard inductive loop as well as Diablo Controls mini-loops.
- Small profile, perfect for many installations.
- Three Solid State outputs.
- Fail-safe or Fail-secure operation.
- Wide low-voltage operation Separate Power/Fail and Detect LEDs.
- B Outputs can be presence, pulse on entry, pulse on exit, or loop fail.
- Flicker display shows occupancy of the detection zone when operating in a pulse mode.
- Delay or extension time is possible.