Black powder coated steel housing proven to withstand up to 3,500 lbs. (1,587.6 kg) of force.
Recommended for gates over 8 feet long and for installations where high winds are common.
Stabilizes and secures the leading edge gate leaf in the closed or open position.
Simple installation, wires directly to all GTO/PRO® swing gate operators.
Battery back up provided by existing GTO/PRO® gate operator batteries.
Fail secure system with keyed manual over ride release.
Bolt on or weldable hardware included.
NOTE: If used on other gate operator brands, lock requires 12 volt DC power source and a 12 Volt DC powered relay for questions consult factory.
The Automatic Gate Lock provides peace of mind and added security for your gate. The GTO FM144 Automatic Lock unlocks and locks automatically as the gate is activated to open and close. The GTO FM144 is wired directly to the gate opener's control box, and it is activated by any one of the many Mighty Mule or GTO / PRO Access Controls, including the Entry Transmitter, GTO RB741 the GTO FM139 Gate Opening Sensor, the GTO F310 Digital Keypad, or the GTO RB101 Push Button Control. The GTO FM144 provides maximum stability and security on GTO PRO gate openers, and is highly recommended for animal enclosures, high wind areas, and gates over 8 Ft. long. It comes with two keys for manual release of the gate lock.
- The GTO FM 144 Automatic Gate Lock is compatible with all single and dual Mighty Mule or GTO swing gate openers, including the FM500, FM502, FM350,, 352, GTO PRO-,2000XL, 2002XL 000, PRO-3200, PRO-4000 PRO4200 and all XL models
- Ideal for animal enclosures, high wind areas, with gates over 8 Ft. long, or where security is a concern
- The automatic gate lock comes with all necessary hardware for normal installations, but the 433-IH column mount lock receiver is recommended for use on certain column-mount or post-mount installations
- Comes with a two keys and a keyed manual release
- Backed by a 12 month limited warranty
- MFG Brand Name : GTO