Automatically activates gate operator “Hands-Free” when a vehicle exits the property. Easy installation, no trenching required. The GTO Wireless Exit Sensor wand includes a wireless sensor wand with a plug-in electronic transmitter module. Transmitter has a 15 foot tether designed for mounting away from the driveway edge. GTO's RB709U-NB two channel receiver and two AA batteries are also included. The range between the transmitter and receiver is up to 100 feet. Easy installation - Two piece construction, sensing coil and electronics. Compatible with all automatic gate operators, or other systems requiring a dry contact input device. Ideal for solar application, low power consumption. Up to 100 ft. range from transmitter to receiver.
• Electromagnetic sensor detects vehicles in motion.
• Compatible with all automatic gate operators, or other systems requiring a dry contact input device.
• Wide input voltage range (8-32 vAC or 8-26 vDC).
• Ideal for solar application, 1.5 mA current consumption.
• Relay latch time of 2 seconds. May not be used as a safety device.
• Internal potentiometer board adjusts sensitivity from 3 to 12 ft. radius to accommodate many applications and situations.
• Designed for vehicular gate operators - optimized for gate control.
• Easy installation - two piece construction, sensing coil and electronics.
• Long battery life due to low power consumption
• Easy activation for GTO-Gen3 Control Boards
• Requires two AA Batteries (included)
• Designed to reject line noise of 50Hz or 60Hz; improves detection capability near power lines and avoids crosstalk frequency issues.
How it works:
The GTO wireless exit sensor consists of a vehicle sensor, transmitter, and programmable dip switches. The maximum range between transmitter and receiver is 80-100 ft. The transmitter module transmits a special GTO transmitter code with additional information to tell the receiver that this device should be treated as a “free exit” device. The latest GTO gate operators with blue control boards (GTO “GEN3”) are able to decode this format and recognize the device as a free exit or open only command
without the use of the RB709U-NB receiver. This will simplify installations so only the original receiver will be required.
The RB709U-NB receiver will be required unless you have the GEN 3 (blue board). The RB-709U-NB has two channels that can be programmed to operate a remote transmitter or keypad and wireless wand. For instance,
Channel 1 could be wired to the Cycle and COM accessory terminals and could be programmed to operate a transmitter and keypad. Channel 2 could be wired to the Exit and COM accessory terminals and could be used to operate the wireless exit sensor. Depending on the frequency of use (vehicle traffic) the two AA batteries will last about 1 to 3 years.