The GTO GP SW050 is designed for continuous duty operation of swing gates. Max Gate; Weight 650 lbs. (544.3 kg), Length 16 ft. (6.1 m). Assumes gate to be free swinging in good working condition on a level plane. The GP SW050 automatic gate operators are intended for use with vehicular swing gates. The operators can be used in Class I, II, III, and IV applications. The GTO GP SW050 is dual gate capable via communication link wires (14 – 20 gauge multi stranded 2-wire shielded).
The GP SW050 is designed for operation of swing gates.
Max Gate; Weight 650 lbs. (295 kg), Length 16 ft. (4.9 m)
(For bi-parting dual gates, a second operator is required).
Assumes gate to be free swinging, in good working condition, and on a level plane
• AC Powered with inherent UPS (Uninterrupted Power System / Battery Backup) gate operation and all DC powered counters / safety devices.
• On board 12 V DC power delivers 300 Amp UPS
• 120 Vac 60 Hz built in power receptacles (1 amp rated)
• 1200:1 direct drive worm gear with totally enclosed gear reduction
• 2500 RPM, 24V brushless DC motor 1/2 HP. equivalent
• 100% solid-state motor controls circuitry
• Operating temp 5 F (-28C) to +160 F (71 C)
• Opening speed to 90 degrees from 15 seconds
• Weatherproof high density ABS, UV resistant cover
• Heavy Duty Steel Chassis
• GTO’s advanced technology residential control board
— Digital / optical limits with fine adjustment JOG push buttons for easy and accurate setting of limits
— 100% solid-state motor controls circuitry
— APS (Absolute Position System) tracking system
— On board 3-Push button control station
• Operation, diagnostic and safety alarms, reverse sensor system
• Visual LED and audible diagnostic indicators
• Plug-in loop detector inputs for exit, shadow and safety loops
• Smooth start / smooth stop—for long mechanical life expectancy
• Built in power management system utilizing a high effiency switchmode power supply. (AC power supply, audible and visual low battery indicators, no loss of functionality in battery back up mode)
• Auto close adjustable 3-120 seconds delay
• Fail Safe or Fail Secure DIP switch selectable for low battery operation
• 12 Vdc, 300mA (.3 Amp), poly fuse protected auxiliary power output.
WARRANTY: 7 Year Warranty
CLASS OF OPERATION:
Class I, II, III, IV
System Certified with UL325 5th Edition safety standards, ETL listed
DUAL GATE APPLICATIONS:
The GP SW050 is dual gate capable via communication link wires (14 – 20 gauge multi stranded 2-wire shielded)