The GP SW100 CONTINUOUS DUTY SWING GATE OPERATOR is designed for operation of swing gates. Max Gate; Weight 1200 lbs. (544.3 kg), Length 20 ft. (6.1 m)
(For bi-parting dual gates, a second operator is required).
Assumes gate to be free swinging, in good working condition, and on a level plane
• Brushless DC motor 24VDC 300 watts
• ½ Horsepower
• Maximum motor current 20Amp
• 2500 RPM
• Open and close time for 90° opening is approximately 15 seconds
• Aluminum Cased 1200:1, size 40/75, compound, worm reducer with ball bearings.
• Permanently lubricated with synthetic gear oil – oil specifications 5w-30, Mobil 1 recommended
• 120 vac @60 Hz with inherent 24 vdc battery backup
• Batteries are required – two 12 vdc, U1, 230A minimum cold crank amps wired together in series.
• 100 cycles in backup typical for minimum size battery.
• 15 amp circuit breaker on dedicated circuit
• On board 120 vac outlet for accessories that pull no more than 1 amp of current
• Microcontroller based logic control board
• Adjustable autoclose
• Independent obstruction settings
• Diagnostic LED’s & Audible Alarms
• Accessory terminals compatible with loop detectors, photo beams, edge sensors, push buttons, card readers, exit wands, etc.
• Relay Outputs
• On board Open and Closed Stop buttons
• Jog Buttons
• Heavy duty steel frame
• Rotomolded UV stabilized HDPE cover
• Continuous duty operations
• Max rating: 20 ft gate @ 1200 lbs
• Dual Gate compatible using two conductor 22 AWG shielded wire rated for direct burial. Recommended
Belden Wire®, 22 AWG, type 8761, 9461, 9451, 1266A or equivalent. 1-pair shielded with drain wire. Available at your
local electrical supply store.
• Housing Dimensions: height 33 in (68.7 cm), depth 18 in (45.7 cm), width 15 in (38 cm), shipping weight: 130 lbs
• Concrete Pad Dimensions: 18 in x 18 in, (45.7 cm x 45.7 cm). Consult local building codes for depth below
ground level. Absolute minimum depth 30 in (76.2 cm) below ground level.
• In colder climates (ambient temperatures less than 10 degrees) GTO recommends the use of a thermostatically
controlled heating source (ceramic heating strips, etc.) on the batteries and gearbox assembly. Styles, types,
and power requirements of heating devices will vary by climate and region.
• Residential (7) years for mechanical parts, (5) years electronic components
• Commercial (5) years for mechanical parts, (3) years electronic components