• Compatible with most Genie Intellicode® openers manufactured since 2013. Not compatible with Models 1022, 1024, 1042, 2022, 2024, 2027, 2042.
• Absolutely no wiring required! Programs like a regular transmitter and can be used in conjunction with a wired wall console
• “Jogger Button” (DELAY button) - press once to gain an extra 10 seconds to exit the garage before the door begins to move; press up to 3 times for a maximum of 30 seconds delay before door movement
• Large DOOR button moves the door up and down ? Pulsing optional backlight on the DOOR button makes the console easy to locate in a dark space; turn off for maximum battery life; turns red indicating low battery status
• Turn the light of the opener on or off at any time by using the work LIGHT button on the console
Includes (2) AAA batteries; easily accessible through a sliding cover on the front of the console
• Designed to fit flush over a standard junction box; comes with (2) #6 x 1.25 Phillips screws and (2) #6-#8 drywall anchors
Part #: 39902R.