Liftmaster 1702LM Quick-Release Lock All Vault-Type Garage
For use with any make of garage door opener that has a overhead type door with a manual release type trolley.
This is a brand new Liftmaster 1702LM Quick-Release Lock. Used to disconnect garage door mechanism to allow opening garage door manually from the outside. Ideal for use on garages that do not have a access door. Allows garage door to be opened from the outside during power outage or operation failure. This item is new in box and includes lock mechanism, mounting hardware and mounting instructions.
- For exterior manual operation.
- Three-foot industrial strength connecting cable.
- Non-corrosive stainless steel faceplate and spur washer.
- Extension sleeve for doors up to two inches thick.
- Positive connection between cable and trolley release.
- The Liftmaster 1702LM Quick-Release Lock includes two keys.