Liftmaster 378LM Wireless Secondary Control Panel
Specifically designed for customers who want an extra control panel in the garage:
Provides fast, easy installation with no wiring required. Compatible with all 315 MHz garage door openers. Install anywhere in the garage - near the garage door, near the garage access door - as long as it's in the line of sight of the garage door. Has a large push button that opens and closes the garage door, along with a button that turns opener lights on or off. An auxiliary button can be programmed to open and close a second garage door opener, too.
Liftmaster 378LM is NOT meant to be a substitute for a wired control panel:
- Remotes cannot be programmed from this unit.
- Garage door cannot be opened if the battery dies.
- Light button must be programmed by a wired multi-function control panel.
- There is no lock feature to lock out remote controls.
- No constant LED - cannot be seen in the dark.
- There is no constant pressure to override The Protector System® in an emergency.