Liftmaster 825LM Remote Light ControlLights on. Lights off. The Liftmaster 825LM Remote Light Control lets you control your home lighting in three ways: with your garage door opener remote control, your garage door opener (it mimics the garage door opener work lights), or from your smartphone or computer via the LiftMaster® Internet Gateway accessory.
- Operate any lamp using your garage door opener remote control, or via the Liftmaster 825LM Remote Light Control Internet Gateway using your smartphone or computer.
- Expand lighting in your garage to work with the garage door opener work lights by programming directly into your garage door opener.
- Control plugs into any interior wall outlet.
- Can be used with any lamp that utilizes incandescent, fluorescent or LED light bulbs up to 600 watts maximum.
- Compatible only with LiftMaster® Security+2.0 garage door openers, Security+2.0 remote controls and accessories enabled by MyQ® technology.
The Remote Light Control module offers a quick and convenient way to control the lights in your home. The module can be programmed to a remote control, a garage door opener, or a MyQ Internet Gateway Accessory. The module is compatible with up to 8 Security 2.0TM remote controls OR a combination of up to 8 MyQ enabled garage door openers or MyQ Internet Gateway Accessories. This product is NOT to be used for appliances.
The module can be programmed to a Security 2.0TM remote control, a MyQ enabled garage door opener, or a MyQ Internet Gateway Accessory.
REMOTE CONTROL OPERATION:
Allows you to activate the module from a remote control.
GARAGE DOOR OPENER OPERATION:
Allows you to synchronize the module with your garage door opener light bulbs.
Example: The garage door opener light bulbs are set to automatically turn off after 4 ½ minutes, the module will also turn off after 4 ½ minutes.
MyQ GATEWAY OPERATION:
Allows you to activate the module from a web browser or smart phone (requires the MyQ Internet Gateway Accessory, Model 828LM).