Imagine being at the office and receiving an alert if you left your garage or gate open. Or being able to turn on your lights before they get home. The Liftmaster 828LM Internet Gateway, which connects to your router and enables smartphone control, does this by letting you monitor, open and close their garage door or gate from anywhere and control home lighting.
MyQ Technology enables you to securely monitor and control your garage door opener, gate operator and home lighting with a smartphone, tablet or computer.
Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on your mobile device so that you always know the status of your garage door, gate operator, and home lighting.
MyQ mobile app is a free download requiring no annual activation fee.
Allows you to control your garage door opener and home lighting using a smartphone or computer
Turns opener lights on/off from inside the garage.
Easily program remote controls and MyQ Accessories directly from the control panel.
Timer-to-Close feature allows the door to automatically close after a preprogrammed number of minutes.
Motion detector automatically turns on garage door opener lights when movement is sensed.
Adjustable light timer lets you set when you want the opener lights to go out after closing or opening the garage door.
Alert-2-Close warning system provides audible and visual warnings when the garage door is about to close when using MyQ Technology or Timer-to Close.
For Security+2.0 Works only with Liftmaster 828LM Internet Gateway Security+ 2.0 Garage Door Openers (with yellow learn
button) and Gate Operators.
Garage and Gate Monitor (829LM)
Enables you to monitor and close up to four garage doors or gates from any room in your house. Does not require the LiftMaster 828LM Internet Gateway.
Remote Light Control (825LM)
Allows you to control any lamp with their garage door opener remote control or smartphone via MyQ Garage or LiftMaster Internet Gateway
Remote Light Switch (823LM)
Replaces your existing wall switch to allow you to control home lighting with your garage door opener remote control or smartphone via MyQ Garage or LiftMaster 828LM Internet Gateway.
Liftmaster 888LM MyQ Control Panel
Gone are the days of wondering if you put the door down or worrying over the kids forgetting their keys.
Now, any LiftMaster® garage door opener manufactured since 1998 can be controlled with your smartphone, tablet or computer thanks to the new 888LM MyQ® Control Panel (when paired with the 828LM LiftMaster® Internet Gateway, sold separately).
MyQ® technology enables you to manage, monitor and control everything from your garage door opener to lights and beyond anytime, and from anywhere. It also allows for simple programming of new MyQ® Accessories and Security+ 2.0 remote controls and keyless entry products and features Timer-to-Close, that automatically closes the garage door after a pre-programmed number of minutes making it easy if you have your hands full.
You can also purchase the MyQ® Control Panel and the LiftMaster® Internet Gateway together in the MyQ® Package.
- Turns opener lights on/off from inside the garage.
- Equipped with a 150º sensing angle.
- On/Off switch for deactivation of motion-detecting function.
- Adjustable light timer lets you set when you want the opener lights to go out after closing or opening the garage door (pre-set at 4 1/2 minutes).
- Timer-to-Close feature allows the door to automatically close after a pre-programmed number of minutes.
- Easily program remote controls and MyQ® enabled accessories directly from the control panel.
- LiftMaster® Internet Gateway accessory required (sold separately) to utilize MyQ® functionality.
SAFETY & SECURITY FEATURES
- Locks out all outside remote control signals while you're away.
- Motion detector automatically turns on garage door opener lights when movement is sensed.
The MyQ 888LM MyQ Control Panel is intended to be installed with Security Garage Door Openers manufactured between 1998 and present. The MyQ® Control Panel is NOT compatible with Security 2.0 Garage Door Openers. DO NOT install this door control on garage door opener systems controlling one-piece or swing doors.
The MyQ® Control Panel offers a quick and convenient way to add Security 2.0 and MyQ® technology to your existing garage door opener. MyQ® technology uses a 900MHz signal to provide two-way communication between the garage door opener and MyQ® enabled accessories. When programmed to the Liftmaster 888LM MyQ Control Panel Internet Gateway you can monitor and control your garage door from any internet enabled computer or smartphone. You may program up to 12 Security 2.0 remote controls, 2 Security 2.0 keyless entries and a combination of 16 MyQ® accessories to the MyQ® control panel.
Security 2.0 Accessories: MyQ® Accessories:
- Model 891LM 1- Button Remote Control.
- Model 823LM Remote Light Switch.
- Model 893LM 3-Button Remote Control.
- Model 825LM Remote Light Control.
- Model 890MAX 3-Button Mini MAX Remote Control.
- Model 828LM LiftMaster® Internet Gateway.
- Model 893MAX 3-Button MAX Remote Control.
- Model 829LM Garage Door and Gate Monitor.
- Model 895MAX 3-Button Premium MAX Remote Control.
- Model 877LM Wireless Keyless Entry.
- Model 877MAX Wireless MAX Keyless Entry.
Liftmaster 825LM Remote Light ControlLights on. Lights off. The Liftmaster 825LM Remote Light Control lets you control your home lighting in three ways: with your garage door opener remote control, your garage door opener (it mimics the garage door opener work lights), or from your smartphone or computer via the LiftMaster® Internet Gateway accessory.
- Operate any lamp using your garage door opener remote control, or via the Liftmaster 825LM Remote Light Control Internet Gateway using your smartphone or computer.
- Expand lighting in your garage to work with the garage door opener work lights by programming directly into your garage door opener.
- Control plugs into any interior wall outlet.
- Can be used with any lamp that utilizes incandescent, fluorescent or LED light bulbs up to 600 watts maximum.
- Compatible only with LiftMaster® Security+2.0 garage door openers, Security+2.0 remote controls and accessories enabled by MyQ® technology.
The Remote Light Control module offers a quick and convenient way to control the lights in your home. The module can be programmed to a remote control, a garage door opener, or a MyQ Internet Gateway Accessory. The module is compatible with up to 8 Security 2.0TM remote controls OR a combination of up to 8 MyQ enabled garage door openers or MyQ Internet Gateway Accessories. This product is NOT to be used for appliances.
The module can be programmed to a Security 2.0TM remote control, a MyQ enabled garage door opener, or a MyQ Internet Gateway Accessory.
REMOTE CONTROL OPERATION:
Allows you to activate the module from a remote control.
GARAGE DOOR OPENER OPERATION:
Allows you to synchronize the module with your garage door opener light bulbs.
Example: The garage door opener light bulbs are set to automatically turn off after 4 ½ minutes, the module will also turn off after 4 ½ minutes.
MyQ GATEWAY OPERATION:
Allows you to activate the module from a web browser or smart phone (requires the MyQ Internet Gateway Accessory, Model 828LM).