Linear ACP00606A / ACT-22A 3-Channel KeyRing Remote Control MegaCode Transmitter
The Model ACT-22A 3-Channel Key Ring Transmitter is designed for use with Linear’s access control products. The Model ACT-22A is a three-channel device. Pressing the transmitter’s left or right front button sends channel one or two. Pressing both buttons sends channel three. Lithium batteries with a five-year service life are included and the transmitter is supplied with a quick-disconnect key ring. A unique 10-second time-out feature prevents the system from being shut down by a single transmitter transmitting continuously.
The transmitter is MegaCode format, which means each transmitter is factory preprogrammed with one of over 1,000,000 codes, virtually eliminating the possibility of code duplication. Because the receiver ”learns” each specific code, no unauthorized person can gain access to the system by reprogramming a transmitter.
- Compatible with all Linear access receivers and controllers
- Supplied with quick-disconnect key ring
- Minimum order quantity 10 transmitters
- Power: Two 1616 batteries
- Codes: 1,000,000+ (MegaCode format)
- RF frequency: 318 MHz
- Dimensions: 1.25” W x 2.25” H x 0.48” D