Linear ACP00607 / ACT-21A 1-Channel Key Ring Remote Control MegaCode Transmitter
The Model ACT-21A 1-Channel Key Ring Transmitter is designed for use with Linear’s access control products. The Model ACT-21A is a single-channel device supplied with a quick-disconnect key ring. Also included are lithium batteries with five-year service life. A unique 10-second time-out feature prevents the system from being shut down by a single transmitter transmitting continuously.
The transmitter is MegaCode format, which means each transmitter is factory preprogrammed with one of over 1,000,000 codes, virtually eliminating the possibility of code duplication. Because the receiver ”learns” each specific code, no unauthorized person can gain access to the system by reprogramming a transmitter.
- Compatible with all Linear access receivers and controllers
- Supplied with quick-disconnect key ring
- Minimum order quantity 10 transmitters
- Power: Two 1616 batteries
- Codes: 1,000,000+ (MegaCode format)
- RF frequency: 318 MHz
- Dimensions: 1.25” W x 2.25” H x 0.48” D