Linear DNR00100 / MDR-U 110V AC 318MHz MegaCode NO 1-Channel Plug-in Receiver
The Model MDR/U 1-Channel Plug-in Receiver is a versatile (universal) receiver that makes it very easy to equip nearly any garage door operator for use with Linear’s popular MegaCode format transmitters. MegaCode uses a frequency of 318 MHz and features over one million radio codes to all but eliminates any possibility of code duplication. It offers simplified programming via the receiver’s learn mode.
Previously, when installers wanted to add MegaCode capability to a garage door operator that did not come already outfitted with a MegaCode receiver, they had to use Linear’s MDR receiver in combination with a power transformer. The MDR/U replaces the MDR and plugs directly into an electrical outlet. All that is required is running a single two-conductor wire from the MDR/U to the operator’s push-button input.
The MDR/U has one normally open contact output. It can be used to send a remote control signal from up to 10 MegaCode transmitters. A learn mode dramatically simplifies programming to just a button press.
- Makes any garage door operator compatible with MegaCode transmitters
- Simple plug-in design
- Easy to install - one connection using two-conductor wire
- Memory: storage for up to 10 MegaCode transmitters
- Normally open contact activates for 0.5 seconds
- Power: 110 VAC +/- 10%, 60 Hz
- Codes: 1,000,000+ (MegaCode format)
- RF frequency: 318 MHz
- Dimensions: 2.52" W x 2.5" H x 1.61" D