The Bulbz indoor flood light (Model LBR30Z-1) is a Z-Wave light bulb that has the characteristics consumers want in a flood light form factor, with the added capability of remote and automation system control. It s a great solution for consumers who want to have scene or remote control capability on their recessed can lights or track lighting fixtures, without having to mess with any electrical wiring it s as simple as screwing in a bulb!
By simply removing the regular flood light bulb they now have, and screwing in this Z-Wave LED dimmable indoor flood light bulb into their fixtures, they get the tremendous benefits of being able to control their lighting using their smart phones or tablets through their hub/controller s Z-Wave app, and creating automation scene control for setting the right mood, or making this light turn on or off when other Z-Wave devices are activated. This light is also controllable using the 2GIG (or other) security & automation systems, and via its remote app interface.
Features & Benefits:
- Uses only 7.5 watts of energy and provides as much light as a traditional 65-watt incandescent flood light bulb (650 lumens).
- Medium-cool 5,000K light appearance (pleasant and cool, providing near-daylight illumination).
- Perfect for recessed can (4 or larger) and track light fixtures that use flood lights; for kitchens, bathrooms, family & living rooms, foyers, offices you name it.
- Annual energy consumption (@ 3 hrs./day, 11¢/kWh) is only $0.90!
- Includes wall light switch clip that will keep the light switch in the on position to ensure that the Z-Wave circuitry inside the flood light bulb is always active.
- Dimensions: 3.75 diameter by 5.375 high