Integrates into existing security and access control systems; card readers, keypads, telephone entry system, etc.
Fail secure system with keyed manual over ride release.
Powder coated steel housing proven to withstand up to 3,500 lbs. (1,587.6 kg) of force.
DC charger control board and plug-in transformer, Optional but Not Included
Battery backup powered - Optional
Solar compatible, ideal for remote locations or where AC power is not preferred.
Basic mounting hardware (bolt on or weldable), and push button remote mounted control is included in lock kit.
The Linear Pro Access FM145 Bulldog Pedestrian Gate Lock provides locking security of walk-through pedestrian gates. Ideal for protecting swimming pools, playgrounds, tennis courts, boat docks, etc. from unwanted access. Built for horizontal mounting on a variety of walk-through gates.
- The Linear Pro Access FM145 Bulldog Gate Lock secures pedestrian walk-thru gates in a locked position
- The sturdy black Bulldog lock is mounted horizontally, and it locks the swinging pedestrian gate to a post or column
- The Linear Pro Access FM145 works with a variety of Mighty Mule access controls, including a digital keypad and a wireless intercom/keypad
- Allows for keyed entry into the property with keys that are included with the gate lock
- Powder coated steel housing proven to withstand up to 3500 lbs. of force
- Battery backup powered by a 12 Volt, 1.2 amp. hr. battery, Not Included
- Fail secure system with keyed manual over ride release