|Linear DXR-702 Garage Door Part 1-Channel Digital Isolated Relay Output Receiver
Features and Specifications:
- 32 Transmitter capacity.
- RF activity indicator.
- Quick-learn programming.
- Form "C" relay contact.
- Operating frequency: 315 MHz.
- Data format: DX format.
- Number of codes: 1,048,575.
- Channels: One channel.
- Measured range: 700 feet in one quadrant with DXT-21 transmitter; 500 Feet in open air (four quadrant test).
- Operating Temperature: 32 degrees to 140 degrees F (0 degrees to 60 degrees C).
- Sensitivity: -95 dBm (typical).
- Number of stored transmitter codes: 32 per receiver.
- Receiver output: For "C" relay contact, 1 amp, at 32 Volts DC per channel.
- Field selectable receiver output modes: Momentary, four seconds (factory set); Momentary, one second Flip-flop toggle latch.
- 2-Channel mode button (one per channel).
- Learn mode: Press and release to enter learn mod.
- Transmitters Learned: Press and hold for five seconds after the last LED flash to delete all transmitters on an associated channel.
- Erase Memory: Press and hold for five seconds after the last LED flash to delete all transmitters on an associated channel.
- Clear latch: Press and release.
- Clear low battery: Press and release mode switch on channel 2 (DXR-702 only).
- 32 transmitter capacity
- RF activity indicator
- Quick-learn programming
- Operates on 11-17 VDC or 12-16 VAC power
- Two channels
- Low transmitter battery reporting
- DX format
- Two form C relay outputs
- One Amp contact rating @ 24 Volts AC/DC
- Selectable relay activation time
- Current consumption: 25 mA standby, 90 mA operating @ 12 VDC
- RF frequency: 315 MHz
- 5.5? W x 4.0? H x 1.25? D
- Order number: SNR00149