The Model T-90D Supervised Door/Window Transmitter is a supervised, digitally-coded radio transmitter designed for applications such as door/window security. The T-90D is supervised for alarms and restorals, low battery, status, tamper, and test. The T-90D transmitter is compatible with any Linear SX format supervised security receiver.
Coding switches are not required or used in the T-90. Each transmitter is pre-coded at the factory to a unique code. With the SX format, there are more than sixteen million codes possible.
The T-90D can be triggered with the built-in internal magnetic contacts, with various types of external contacts, or both. When using one of the internal contacts and the external input, both sensors must be secured for a restore transmission, faulting either sensor will cause an alarm transmission. External inputs can be either normally open or normally closed.
Switch selected options are included for glass break sensors, built-in pulse stretcher, battery saver, and external input type.
The transmitter is powered by two self-contained type 2032 3-volt batteries. These batteries are supplied with the transmitter and have sufficient life for most installations. Larger, type 2450 batteries can be used to power the transmitter longer in high traffic installations. When the battery voltage gets low, a low battery report is sent with any status, alarm, tamper or test report to the receiver.
- Compact, attractive style
- Fully supervised
- Tamper switch
- Test switch
- Internal reed switches
- Supplied with adjustable external magnet
- Over 16,000,000 preprogrammed codes
- External contact terminals
- Installer selected external contact mode N/O or N/C
- Fast or slow response glass break sensor selection
- Plastic mounting shoe with tamper Lock
- Powered by 2032 two lithium batteries (included)
- Optional 2450 lithium batteries can be used for extended life
- Linear SX radio format
- RF frequency: 303.875 MHz
- 1.5? W x 3.3? H x 0.88? D
- Order number: SST00050D