- Includes infrared light emitting and receiving units, brackets and mounting hardware
- Universal design works with pre and post August 2010 UL325 commercial door and gate operators
- Battery powered emitting unit, batteries included. Thru beam technology minimizes false reflective signals
- Time saving installation, vertical and horizontal mounting and easy alignment with positioning indicators
- NEMA 4 enclosure, impact resistant for rugged environments and built in strain relief protects cable
The IG2-K10 Invisi-Guard 2 infrared thru beam photo optic system is intended to be positioned to create an invisible beam to protect a door or gate opening from obstructions in its path of motion. When the infrared beam becomes blocked by an obstruction, the operator is sent a signal to stop and reverse the motion of the door. The IG2-K10 Invisi-Guard 2 system incorporates both monitored and fail-safe circuitry so that a loss of power, short, or blocked IR signal will signal the motor to stop and/or reverse to an open position. The system can be installed as either monitored or fail-safe.