The Prime-Guard monitored thru-beam photo optic system sends an invisible beam of light from a transmitting unit to a receiving unit. The light beam is intended to function as a protective barrier guarding a potentially hazardous zone. When the light beam is interrupted by an obstruction, a signal is sent to motor controls to stop and/or reverse motion.
Prime-Guard offers a variety of electrical and photo optic configurations available to suit a wide range of applications. A battery-powered emitting unit saves installation time and eliminates the need to hardwire. Prime Guard s rugged housing is suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations.
- Several models designed to work with pre- and post-2010 door operators and pre- and post-2016 gate operators
- Spans distances up to 50'
- Extended battery life
- Vertical or horizontal mounting
- Easy, time-saving installation with alignment LED
- UL 325 Recognized Component for doors and gates
- NEMA 4 enclosure
- Impact resistant for rugged environments
- Enhanced sunlight immunity
- Built-in strain relief