- Provides audio and/or visual alert when triggered
- Sensor range up to 26ft (8m) at 40° angle at 3ft (1m) height
- Up to 390ft (120m) transmission range between sensor and receiver*
- Plug and play operation, no hardwiring necessary
- Battery operated (3 AAA for sensor and 2 C for receiver). Batteries not included. Receiver can be powered by a [email protected] power adapter (not included).
- Battery life for sensor is up to 6 months and for receiver is up to 3 months (based on 4 triggers/day on High mode).
- Low battery indicators on receiver and sensor.
- 4-position switch: Off, Silent, Low, High.
- Mounting hardware included.
|Frequency: 433.92 MHz.|
- Receiver: 1.5VDC C-Cell batteries x 3 (not included) or [email protected] power adapter (not included).
- Sensor: 1.5VDC AAA batteries x 3 (not included).
Low battery indicators: LEDs flash on sensor and receiver.
Power on delay (warmup): 30 seconds.
Material: ABS plastic, white.
Sound level (receiver): 92dB or [email protected] (±5dB) or silent (switchable).
LED indicators (receiver): 3 LEDs flash when sensor activated.
PIR Sensor range: 26ft (8m) at 40° angle at 3ft (1m) height.
Transmission range: Up to 390ft (120m)*.
IP rating (sensor): IP44.
Temperature: -4°~113°F (-20°~45°C).
- Receiver: 5-1/8” x 3-13/16” x 1-5/8” (130x96x42mm).
- Sensor: 4-3/16” x 3” x 1-7/8” (106x76x48mm).
- Receiver: 5-oz (125g).
- Sensor: 3-oz (90g).