SECO-LARM EFR-SA-025Q Multi-Purpose Programmable Timer
The SA-025Q Multi-Purpose Programmable Timer is suitable for use with a wide range of timed security and access control products, such as electric door strikes, sirens, or bells. DIP switches for programming and autosensing of input voltage make installation easy.
- Timer can be set from 1 second to 60 minutes.
- Can be triggered by positive voltage (+DC), or closure or opening of dry contact.
- Relay can be programmed to activate at the start or at the end of the timing cycle.
- Relay can also be set to activate for one second at the end of the timing cycle.
- Programmable for pulse (flash) activation.
- Built-in reset function to manually reset timing cycle.
- Form C relay, contacts rated 8A@120VAC / 24VDC.
- LED indicates relay is energized.
- 12VDC/24VDC Operation (auto sensing).
- Current: 1mA (standby), 50mA (active).
- Board measures 2-7/8" x 2-1/2" (73x63 mm).
- Functions programmed via DIP switches - no jumpers to cut.
|Operating Voltage||12VDC/24VDC (auto sensing)|
|Relay Rating||Form C relay, contacts rated 8A@120VAC / 24VDC|
|Current Draw - Active||50mA|
|Current Draw - Standby||1mA|
|Dimensions||2-7/8" x 2-1/2" (73 x 63 mm)|