SECO-LARM Enforcer EFR-E-960-D90GQ Twin Photobeam Detectors with Laser Beam Alignment 90ft (30m) outdoors, 190ft (60m) indoors
ENFORCER Long Range Photobeam Detectors are easy-to-install with laser beam alignment and provide extended range. Designed to provide reliable perimeter security both indoors and outdoors.
- Built-in laser beam alignment system speeds accurate, reliable positioning.
- Twin infrared beams provide reliable perimeter security, minimizing false alarms from falling leaves, birds, etc.
- Lensed optics reinforce beam strength & provide excellent immunity to false alarms due to rain, snow, mist, etc.
- Weatherproof, sunlight-filtering case for indoor & outdoor use.
- Anti-frost system so that beam functions even in extreme conditions.
- Automatic input power filtering with special noise rejection circuitry.
- NC/NO alarm output.
- N.C. tamper circuit included.
- Non-polarized power inputs.
- Quick, easy installation with built-in laser beam alignment system.
- Interruption time adjustable for nearly all situations.
|Type||Twin Photobeam Detector with Laser Beam Alignment|
|Sensing Range||Outdoor- 90' (30m), Indoor- 190' (60m)|
|Operating Voltage||12-30V DC/AC 60Hz, 200mA (non-polarized)|
|LEDs - Red||ON indicates transmitter and receiver not aligned or bream is broken|
|LEDs - Yellow||ON indicates weak receiver signal or beam is broken|
|LEDs - Green||ON indicates unit connected to power|
|Detection System||Simultaneous break of 2 beams|
|Alarm Output||SPDT NO/NC/COM relay, [email protected] VDC/VAC|
|Tamper Output||N.C. switch, [email protected] VDC/VAC|
|Laser Output Power||<5mW.|
|Alignment Angle||Horizontal (+/-)90º, Vertical: (+/-)5º|
|Operating Temperature||-13º~+131º F (-25º~+55º C)|