SECO-LARM Enforcer EFR-E-960-D90Q Twin Photobeam Detectors with Laser Beam Alignment 90ft (30m) outdoors, 190ft (60m) indoors
ENFORCER Long Range Photobeam Detectors are easy-to-install with laser beam alignment and provide extended range. Designed to provide reliable perimeter security both indoors and outdoors.
- Built-in laser beam alignment system speeds accurate, reliable positioning.
- Twin infrared beams provide reliable perimeter security, minimizing false alarms from falling leaves, birds, etc.
- Lensed optics reinforce beam strength & provide excellent immunity to false alarms due to rain, snow, mist, etc.
- Weatherproof, sunlight-filtering case for indoor & outdoor use.
- Anti-frost system so that beam functions even in extreme conditions.
- Automatic input power filtering with special noise rejection circuitry.
- NC/NO alarm output.
- N.C. tamper circuit included.
- Non-polarized power inputs.
- Quick, easy installation with built-in laser beam alignment system.
- Interruption time adjustable for nearly all situations.
|Max. range (outdoor)||90' (30m)||190' (60m)||290' (90m)|
|Max. range (indoor)||190' (60m)||390' (120m)||590' (180m)|
|Detection method||Simultaneous break of 2 beams|
|Interrupt speed*||50msec~700msec (variable)|
|Alarm output||NO./NC. relay, 1A@120VAC|
|Tamper output||NC. switch, 1A@120VAC|
|Alarm LED||Red LED (Receiver) ON: When an alarm is initiated|
|Tuning LED||Yellow LED (Receiver) ON: When alignment is successful|
|Operation LED||Green LED (transmitter and receiver) ON: When power is applied.|
|Laser output power||5mW.|
|Alignment angle||Horizontal (+/-)90º, Vertical: (+/-)5º|
|Operating temperature||-13º~+131º F (-25º~+55º C)|
*This is the minimum time interval between breaking of both beams which will trigger the output. Setting the interval longer will reduce false alarms from birds or falling leaves, etc., while setting it shorter will detect faster moving objects.