SECO-LARM Enforcer EFR-SD-9963-KSGQ Post-Mount No-Touch Sensor with Access Box
The Enforcer Post-Mount No Touch Sensor with Access Box is a full-featured exit plate that uses IR technology to allow egress from a protected area or activate a device with the simple wave of a hand. This touch less Access Box is a helpful add-on for contagious protected areas where security is not a requirement like labs, hospitals and some offices.
- Adjustable sensor range up to 7" (18cm).
- Weather resistant for outdoor use.
- Stainless-steel face-plate.
- Hinged plate easily removes from box for easy wiring.
- Adjustable trigger duration 0.8~30 seconds or toggle (ON/OFF).
- Form C relay, rated [email protected]
- Gooseneck- or wall-mountable.
- Manual override button.
- LED-illuminated sensor area for easy identification.
- Selectable LED colors (turns from red to green or green to red) on sensor activation.
- Includes heavy-duty steel box.
|Type||Post-Mount No-Touch Sensor with Access Box|
|Operating voltage||12~24 VDC|
|Current draw|| Standby||[email protected] / [email protected]|
| Triggered||[email protected] / [email protected]|
|Relay type||Form C dry contact, [email protected]|
|LEDs (switchable)|| Standby||Red|
|Output time||0.8~30 s or toggle|
|Range||2"~7" (5~18 cm)|
|IP Rating - front panel only||IP65|
|Operating temperature||-4º~131º F (-20º~55º C)|
|Weight||1-lb 9-oz (710g)|
|Dimensions||4"x5-1/2"x3" (102x134x77 mm)|