The PRO-SW3000XLS/3200XLS series will operate a gate up to 16 ft. (4.9 m) long and weighing
650 lbs. (294.8 kg) each leaf if all proper installation procedures have been followed. Ball bearing
hinges should be used on all gates weighing over 250 lbs. (113.4 kg).
? One button auto-memorization of digital transmitter code.
? Includes battery backup, 318 MHz radio receiver, entry transmitter, AC transformer and all necessary mounting
hardware for a post mounted installation, 12? (30.5 cm) total offset.
• The GTO/PRO® control board can be programmed for pull-to-open or push-to-open.
• Operating temp -5 F (-21C) to +160 F (71 C).
• Opening time: From 15 to 18 seconds.
• Range of arm stroke: is up to 16? (41 cm).
• Operator length: with arm fully retracted is 40.25? (102 cm), mounting point to mounting point.
• Operation, diagnostic and safety alarms,
• Inherent obstruction sensing.
• Soft start/soft stop—for long mechanical life expectancy.
• Auto close adjustable 3–120 seconds delay.
• 12 Volt DC / 7.0 amp hour, sealed, rechargeable battery (included).
Battery charge is maintained by a 120V AC/60 Hz input, 18V AC,
40 VA. output, transformer rectified to 14V DC through control
• Powered by a reliable 12 Volt (120 Watt) DC motor, 16:1 planetary gear drive system.
• Charging regulated circuit on control board. “Sleep draw” is 15mA; “active draw” is 3 to 7 amps.
2 Year (RESIDENTIAL application)
CLASS OF OPERATION:
System Certified with UL325 5th Edition safety standards, ETL listed.