- Stand-alone Proximity Card Reader.
- Use in small businesses, homes, gates/parking structures, apartments and other locations.
- Sealed and weatherproof (IP67). Mounts easily to interior and exterior walls.
- Attractive tri-color wave shaped LEDs status bar indicates proximity reader's mode and status.
- Blue - On/Valid Card Indicator
- Green - Programming Mode
- Red - Invalid Card
- Output relay for either time (1 to 180 seconds) or "Toggle" mode.
|Current Draw||Standby: 80mA @ 12VDC|
Active: 200mA @ 12VDC
|User Card Read Range||6" (15cm)|
|User Card Limit||100 Cards|
|Master Card Limit||5 cards|
|Output||1 Relay (NO/NC/COM)|
|Contact Rating||[email protected]|
|Relay Time Delay||1~180 s / Toggle Mode|
|Temperature||-4o~158o F (-20o~70o C)|
|Dimensions||3-11/16"x1-3/4"x5/8" (95x44x17 mm)|
- Egress input to exit the protected area without using the proximity reader.
- Buzzer is programmable for audible confirmation or silent mode.
- Up to 100 user cards can be programmed.
- User cards easily deleted. Delete a single card, or all cards.
- Up to 5 "Master" cards can be programmed.
- 10 Cards included.
- Optional accessories:
PR-K1S1-A: Additional proximity cards, sold in packs of ten
PR-K1K1-AQ: Proximity tags, sold in packs of ten