The Wireless Z-Wave wall mount dimmer allows remote ON/OFF control and dimming of connected lights. The smart dimmer switch is easily wired in place of a standard wall dimmer, and requires a Neutral connection. The WD1000Z-1 dimmer has a field replaceable trim ring the color of the device can be altered with the Trim ring kit model in black, brown, and almond.
- Maximum Load: 1000 Watts for control of permanently installed lighting fixtures only (Not for control of receptacles)
- Signal (Frequency): 908.42 MHz
- Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight between the wireless controller and/or the closest Z-Wave device
- Input: 120v 15A 60Hz
- Network-wide inclusion
- Scene: Command Class
- Security beaming
- Requires a Neutral connection
- Auto Sense allows for local lamp activation independent of the Z-Wave controller status
- Fits in standard J-box
- Decorator wall plate included
- Replaceable trim ring design
- Also available in 500W (Part #WD500Z-1)
Note to Installers: When installing a Z-Wave 3-Way Light setup utilizing Nortek Security & Control products, you will need a Load Bearing switch (WS15Z-1, WD500Z-1 or WD1000Z-1) and a non-load bearing WT00Z-1. Multiple WT00Z-1 switches can be utilized to control multiple Load Bearing devices.
Order number: WD1000Z-1