|SECO-LARM Enforcer SA-027HQ 365-Day Annual Timer With Two Relay Outputs The ENFORCER SA-027HQ Annual Timer can be programmed to operate two relays 365 days, 24 hours per day. These relays can be used to control devices in many applications such as Security, Access Control, and Lighting and Environmental Control. The form C relays can be programmed to operate in shunt or momentary mode for up to 50 unique events. Each event can be programmed on a weekly or daily schedule. Block Coding can be programmed to repeat the operation of the relays on consecutive days. 10 programmable holidays disable the timer for a single day, or the same day every year.
- Two N.O. or N.C. Form C relays [email protected] / 28VDC.
- Each relay can be programmed for 50 events, for a total of 100 individualprogrammable events.
- Events can be set weekly, daily, or hourly, over the course of an entire year.
- Manual operation of relays without event programming.
- One egress input per relay (2 total).
- Block programming allows events to be repeated.
- First-person-in function interrupts the timer's normal operation.
- Event outputs can be programmed disable, ON, OFF, shunt, or momentary (1~99 seconds).
- 10 Programmable holidays.
- Password-protected programming.
- Tandem mode allows both relays to operate simultaneously.
- EEPROM Memory for data protection in case of power failure.
- Built-in clock backup battery.
- Built-in backup battery charger for external backup battery use.
- Compensates for leap years.
- Can be set for Standard or Daylight Saving Time.
- Alphanumeric backlit LCD display for easy programming.
|Operating Voltage||12~24 VDC/VAC|
|Number of Relays||2|
|Relay Rating||[email protected] / 28VDC|
|Number of Programmable Events||50 for each relay, 100 total|
|Blue LED||On- Power is ON, OFF- Power is OFF|
|Number of Programmable Holidays||10|
|Battery Charging Current||90mA|
|Security Code||4-digits, numeric, ON/OFF|
|Dimensions||4-3/16" x 3-1/16" x 1-1/4" (107 x 78 x 31 mm)|